System Developer – Automation System Employer: Accella Solutions AS
Employment Type: Permanent
We are a growing company and need to strengthen our organization. Therefore, we are seeking a system developer to join our development team to further enhance our automation system, Accella – an automation and reporting system based on microservices architecture built using cloud solutions, PLC, multiple desktop clients, WCF, and a mobile application for both iOS and Android.
The responsibilities will be diverse and include:
- Further development of existing applications
- Design and development of new applications for both mobile and web
- Specifying, developing, and documenting program changes
- Providing support and assistance to customers in case of issues
- Bachelor’s degree in IT with expertise in relevant technologies mentioned below.
- Relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Norwegian and English.
We are looking for someone who
- is structured, systematic, and has strong analytical abilities
- is innovative and solution-oriented
- is independent and has good collaboration skills
We work with clients who may require security clearance, so it is necessary that you can be approved through such a process.
- .Net Framework, Git, and C#
- Web development, MVC, and Blazor
- Oracle, MSSQL
- Azure and DevOps
What We Offer
An active and friendly work environment, with the opportunity to contribute to elevating the Accella solution to meet the future demands of an ever-changing energy sector.
We are located in pleasant offices with individual offices at Ensjø in Oslo, with good parking and transportation facilities. The company offers competitive conditions, including pension and bonus schemes for all employees.
About the Employer
Accella Solutions AS is a privately-owned Norwegian company established in the mid-1970s, providing various automation solutions in the Nordic countries (Norway, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland) and the Baltic states (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia).
We develop, produce, and implement complete automation solutions for the storage and distribution of liquid products. With over 25 years of experience, we are a leader in the Nordic region in our deliveries to the onshore oil industry. Accella Solutions AS currently has 12 employees and is projected to have a turnover of approximately 40 million Norwegian kroner in 2023.